On leaving the walls surrounding Volterra, after a short trip along the provincial road of Pisa, you reach the Hotel Antica Badia.
The facility’s rooms are provided with every convenience for a pleasant rest after the interesting visits to the surrounding areas.
The strategic location of the Hotel, in fact, offers a vacation in complete freedom, with a choice of natural tours and excursions in a pristine Tuscany, visits to internationally renowned historic centers or museums, or the entertainment of the many cultural events and historic reenactments that the city of Volterra offers its visitors.
The Hotel Antica Badia, named for the ancient monastery located nearby, offers many other services, including a restaurant and pool.
Visitors to Tuscany who decide to spend a vacation at the Hotel Antica Badia in Volterra will appreciate the family hospitality and availability that distinguish the management, and will rediscover the pleasure of living at a more human pace, with other rhythms, and far from stress.
Our Hotel Antica Badia offers its guests numerous services. See below the services in the Hotel and those on request.
- HOTEL SERVICES
- SERVICES ON REQUEST
- interior garden
- air conditioning
- free internet access
- Grand Buffet Breakfast for fee (see SERVICES ON REQUEST)
- half board service in our restaurant (see SERVICES ON REQUEST)
- cover parking free (car box av. for fee: see SERVICES ON REQUEST)
- accessibility for the disabled
- free charging for electric cars
- free transport, recharge and shelter for bicycles (SEE OFFERS)
Located in a rustic but skillfully furnished environment, it hosts the delicious breakfast buffet and in the evening offers typical dishes of the Tuscan culinary tradition (services available on request and by reservation only).
In the morning, guests find a great variety of sweets, yoghurt, jams, focaccia, breads, cold cuts, sliced cheeses, and fresh fruit.
In the evening will be particularly interesting to taste, in addition to a fantastic selection of antipastos and snacks, homemade pasta, Volterra-style soup, game, or simple grilled dishes.
Each dish can be better appreciated if matched with delicious local wines, both white (for example the Vernaccia di San Gimignano), and red, such as Chianti Gallo Nero.
Extra services on request
- Grand Buffet Breakfast starting from € 5,00/p.p. (simple breakfast at the bar on consumption)
- Small pets admitted by reservation: € 8,00 per day
- Crib: € 8,00 per day
- Car box available on request only: € 8,00 per day (also free parking available)
- € 20,00 per person (excluding beverages)
- € 15,00 for children aged 4 to 12
- free from 0 to 4